Bucks ESC is directed Dr. Heidi Dalzell, Clinical Psychologist & Certified Eating Disorder Specialist & Certified Supervisor, along with Dr. Stacy Hunt, Clinical Psychologist and Leah Frazee, Registered Dietitian; all Board Members of the Philadelphia Chapter of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP). The program is unique in providing individual therapy by doctoral and master’s level therapists listed, all with many years of Eating Disorder experience and expertise in treating adults and adolescents. Our lead Dietitian, Leah Frazee, RD, LDN, also has extensive experience treating Eating Disorders. Groups are run by well-trained and experienced therapists. The beautiful space at Bucks Support Services and Newtown Yoga is host to the program. Clients are able to benefit from other services available to add on: massage, yoga, meditation, wellness classes, personal training, hypnotherapy & Reiki/energy work.
Presentations and Workshops Available:
- Becoming a Safe Space for LGBTQ+ populations.
- Body Image and Gender Outside the Binary
- Coping with Stress & Expectations (For high school students and parents)
- Teens & Stress (For high school parents and school staff)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of PANDAS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Streptococcal Infection)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Non Verbal Learning Disability
- Our LGBTQ Community; Working Toward an Affirming Society
- Queering the Body: Working with Transgender Youth
- Avoiding Compassion Fatigue
- Intuitive Eating Training
- Risk Management in Private Practice